Monday, July 16, 2012

Small Things for Small Feet

It has been a while... but I have been very busy, making, sewing, mending, schooling, kinder-ing packing, moving, unpacking, tidying.

These are my newest and cutest sewn things to show they come in new born, 3-6 month and 6-12 month sizing.
 I have been experimenting with different fabrics and textures for a soft soled 'just starting to walk' shoe too. 
I have sold a few and have some orders for some to be made! Which is fantastic.
I hope to make and sell more.







3 comments:

Copper Patch said...

She's back! I love the itty bitty hoof covers.
Ab xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think my Harlow needs a pair of these! Surely every little girl needs these?

Zane Wooder said...

You should make some fabric slippers for little munchies. The little ones need their feet warm just like everyone else.

-Zane of ontario honey